We can provide the right technical equipment for international conventions, conferences, presentations, speeches, receptions, factory tours, exhibitions and fairs, guided city tours, or for use around testing grounds, shipyards, museums, etc.
We hire out and set up
- mobile infrared simultaneous interpreting equipment
- personal stereo equipment
- discussion systems
- public-address systems (amplifiers, loudspeakers, tape recorders...)
- video systems (video recorders, video cameras, monitors...)
- projection apparatus (overhead projectors, screens...) other technical equipment for the audible and visual sector
Mobile simultaneous interpreting equipment
for international events or conferences (for 50 to 5000 participants), planning and management seminars, strategy discussions and special-subject seminars, educational forums and panel discussions, etc.
are recommended for unscripted, freely delivered conference contributions. Our sound engineers control the sound recording and duplicate the speeches, papers and contributions to the discussion.
Personal stereo equipment
for cases in which a group of listeners move about freely. Our personal stereo units are the equipment of choice for factory tours, exhibitions and fairs, guided city tours, and for walking around testing grounds, shipyards, museums, etc.
Rental and installation charges depend on the type and design of the facilities, the distance to the conference venue, and also on the term of rental.